Quiet beach in Bermuda

MAMATAMA

We are looking for a quiet beach in Bermuda. We have done all of the popular ones. Looking for one that will have transportations ( no mopeds). I have been to Bermuda a few times and at one point they did have a trolly that borough us to a quiet beautiful beach. Thats what were looking for, I forgot the name though, and they do not offer the trolley anymore….suggestions please.

We are looking for a quiet beach in Bermuda. We have done all of the popular ones. Looking for one that will have transportations ( no mopeds). I have been to Bermuda a few times and at one point they did have a trolly that borough us to a quiet beautiful beach. Thats what were looking for, I forgot the name though, and they do not offer the trolley anymore….suggestions please.

I don't know what beach had a trolley, that does not ring a bell, but for a quiet beautiful beach I will mention John Smith's Bay. You can get there by bus. Like any quiet beach there are no chair rentals. But there is a porta potty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

OP is most likely referring to Daniel's Head. They did have a trolley but no one has posted anything about Daniel's Head this season.

Going by that general area on the shuttle back from Horseshoe a week or so ago I got a glimpse of some kind of stand with what looked like kayaks or some kind of small water craft.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

The trolley took us took us to a beautiful beach it was quiet and if you walked less than 5 min there were three more beaches… it was amazing. The trolley was a shore excursion through NCL…. was amazing…

Thanks for the thoughts its much appreciated.