Oasis suggestions

I have mainly skipped the comedy shows since they tend to be more adult themed that I would prefer. Did you think the shows were family friendly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, the comedy show wasn't appropriate for kids. It was't too raunchy but not family friendly for our 13 and 15 yr old boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Absolutely not.

The coffee kiosk was there when she was built. At first, it was called Mondo Café, but soon thereafter began to wear the Starbucks banner.

:)

I don't normally do this but I have to disagree with you on this. There was no Starbucks kiosk when I cruised Oasis in November, 2011. It was due to open the following week.Work was being done on the kiosk all during our cruise. We cruised with some family members. One niece is a Starbucks snob , she was so disappointed not be able to have her Starbucks.

And I am always willing to do this.

You are correct. My timeline was incorrect. Thank you for giving me this correct information.

......which is the reason that it is for 18 and older. :)

Lol! I went to see a Russell Peters (comedian) show live and saw a guy bring his 12 yr old to the show. This guy is very funny but way too explicit for kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does Oasis have a puzzle room? Or are they planning on adding one any time soon? I missed this on Anthem and was hoping I'd have another opportunity here.

No puzzle room on Oasis, and have not heard anything about adding one.