June 26, 2016 Celebrity Silhouette Cruise 11/05/2016

Highlander50

We are 2 couples looking for 1 more couple interested in a private tour of Pisa/Florence. This tour is 9 hours long with a guide and provided by a company I have used for transfers and tours when visiting Italy. For more info contact me as soon as possible.

The full tour is about 9 hours long, with about an hour in Pisa (depending if anybody decides to climb the tower) and then the rest of the day will be spent in Florence. The guide will take us to all the main sites (Ponte Vecchio, Piazza del Duomo, St. Maria Novella, St. Croce, Piazzale Michelangelo) and the museums if we wish. Sites are not pre-determined so the guide will probably discuss with us in the morning what we prefer to do and give us explanation's on it and we can plan it out there. I would need to know beforehand if anyone would like to climb the tower of Pisa or Giotto’s bell tower and if we are interested in visiting the Uffizi Museum and Academy of Fine Art Museum in Florence as we would need to reserve entrance slots beforehand.:)

Clarea,

Thanks for the info. I went to instructions on how to post and when I go to the Celebrity Silhouette cruise roll call for 5 Nov 2016, I could not find the button for new postings. I only found Post Reply which is how I got to this reply posting. Any further advice would be appreciated.