Carnival calls....Do you know where your bracelet is?

shark Fan

About two weeks after our 4 night cruise on the Liberty my wife gets a call from Carnival.

Ma'am are you missing a bracelet from your last cruise?

I don't think so....let me check and I will call back.

Sure enough she is missing a diamond bracelet! Wife calls back.

Yes I am missing a bracelet.

Can you describe it?

She describes it and the Carnival rep says yes, this is it. He stated that when it was found and turned in that they "tested it" and it came back "real." We assume the steward found it and turned it in. I can't remember his name but sure am glad I gave him an extra tip on our way out!!;)

After giving a credit card number to cover shipping we received the bracelet through Fed Ex a couple of days later.

Good job Carnival!:D

That is awesome!!! My daughter left her phone in the Lido dining room and we discovered it when we got to the cabin. We went back to dining and they said to check with lost and found. Sure enough it was turned over to lost and found immediately. It had to have been the waiters, as no one sits at a dirty table. I was impressed and grateful!!

Haha. I would have been up a creek. I don't think my camera contains 1 picture of me. I'm always the one behind the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I know how you feel...Sigh! When showing photos from our trips I always feel like its Marty's Amazing Adventure.

Haha. I would have been up a creek. I don't think my camera contains 1 picture of me. I'm always the one behind the camera.

Hint. I always take a picture of my S&S card at the start of the cruise. Also a picture of my name and address just in case.:)

Hint. I always take a picture of my S&S card at the start of the cruise. Also a picture of my name and address just in case.:)

This is brilliant, you could even make it your lock screen so it's the first thing seen when the phone is turned on. One of the many tips I've got from this forum I will use on my first cruise in February.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

that is a brilliant idea!

One of my friends, a scuba diver, takes a photo of his name, phone number, and address card when he goes on a trip. That way, if he loses his camera, there is a way to locate him. Same idea.... don't know why I haven't thought of it for my S&S card.

This is brilliant, you could even make it your lock screen so it's the first thing seen when the phone is turned on. One of the many tips I've got from this forum I will use on my first cruise in February.

Excellent suggestions! Added both of these ideas to my notes!

So take one. It is not hard.

When we went thru security on our last cruise I had my lanyard around my neck with a metal pill bottle. There were two female security officers manning the X-ray machine. They both had a problem with the bottle and twice I had to show them what t was. Seriously. It's a small not even 1" cylinder. While that was happening they dumped my gray bin over. When I went to get my stuff I grabbed everything and left. It wasn't until I was checking in upstairs I realized my watch was in the bin that got dumped. My husband went down and asked the SAME two female workers who were dismissive and said they didn't see it.

After we were all checked in with our s&s cards I went down myself, same two female workers and a male had joined them. I again asked about my watch. Females were again dismissive but the male looked around. I was pretty ticked because it was maybe 15 minutes and it was the same females. I made a bit of a ruckus and finally stormed off. Another worker heard me and said the watch had been found! She had taken it to lost and found and I was able to get it.

My point of this whole long story, and yes it still bothers me, is those two female workers. There is No way they didn't know. The lane we were in was clear at the end against the wall. No one could walk by the lane. Plus the lady who helped me said one was a supervisor and the watch was on a list she had. I can't help but think it was a bit of racism...did then and still do now.

I am grateful to that wonderful lady who helped and even walked me up to lost and found and made sure I got my watch back. Definitely made the start to our trip better.

Edited by kona_wahine

The first picture on all of my camera's cards is of a paper with my name, phone number, and email address.