How many ships makes the port too crowded?

Ready2Cruise2016

They only allow the number of ships they can handle. You do know there are others in the country that are on land-based vacations....as well as the residents who live there daily!

Don't worry about the number of ships..it's a non-issue.

5 ships is a lot of darn people! If you pick your excursion wisely it wont be of any real issue though. I have been in port with 1 ship and been in port with 5...you can definitely tell the difference but it wont ruin your trip having 5 there.

5 ships is a lot of darn people! If you pick your excursion wisely it wont be of any real issue though. I have been in port with 1 ship and been in port with 5...you can definitely tell the difference but it wont ruin your trip having 5 there.

Thank you!! I definitely think the amount of people there is an issue... obviously not one that will cancel my trip. But I may do things differently because of it. I would love to be in a port where we are the only ship there! :D I think we are going to be doing the stingray tour. There just may be a few more on the tour than I was hoping, but that's ok... the semi-private companies keep the amount down anyway.

We just may skip 7 mile beach if it's insanely crowded.

try captain marvins. You can book them online in advance and their rate is affordable to most. Plus their office is located directly across the street from the cruise pier. I have used them about a dozen times now to do stingray city and snorkeling. they have done real well on not overcrowding the boat and getting us in a spot at the sand bar that doesnt have a ton of people right next to us. The stingray city/sandbar is a must see out there.