Has the RC website been compromised?

Once you choose your cabin Category ( OV, Balcony etc )the next page should be showing you a Cabin choice in a box with an Edit Link to change to a different number along with Deck Plans. If you edit the cabin choice they select, you can also change the Deck which is located to the Right on that page unless there are no more cabins available on that Deck. When i looked for our cruise for 2018, I switched the Deck 10 to 9.

Thank you I will tr y it this way.

esper10, your very welcome. I find on the larger ships like a Freedom class if you looking for a JS, there was more selection on Deck 9. It really depends on what cabin category your looking at, location and the ship. With a Radiance Class you will find your JS on Deck 10. D Category you will find on Deck 9, some on 10, so reason it is a good idea to check other Decks to see if one offers better location for the particular balcony cabin your looking for.

I have noticed that after making a "ghost" booking to check prices. I get emails from Royal about finishing the booking. I don't fill out any info when making the "ghost" booking. So the only way they could get my email is with a "cookie" That might have something to do with the alerts you are getting.

Do you log on the website so that the "ghost" booking reflects your C&A discount? And, is your email in your profile? If so, that might have something to do with the emails you are getting.

I have read numerous Posts where those booked directly with the cruise line occasionally have problems with re pricing when going in to check to see if there have been price drops. I book with our local TA and never encountered that so wondering why it would be different when booking direct with the cruise line.

I have read numerous Posts where those booked directly with the cruise line occasionally have problems with re pricing when going in to check to see if there have been price drops. I book with our local TA and never encountered that so wondering why it would be different when booking direct with the cruise line.

Because the cruise line may have put a cookie on the computer to prevent the person from finding out that there have been a price drop.

This morning when I try to login to access my booking, I get the message: "OOPS... LOOKS LIKE ROYALCARIBBEAN.COM IS ON VACATION". Maybe the website is Canadian, and is taking a holiday to celebrate Canada Day?

I tried a couple of different browers. Doesn't seem to matter which one I use; I get the same message.

Is it just me, or is this a universal problem today?

Bev

This morning when I try to login to access my booking, I get the message: "OOPS... LOOKS LIKE ROYALCARIBBEAN.COM IS ON VACATION". Maybe the website is Canadian, and is taking a holiday to celebrate Canada Day?

I tried a couple of different browers. Doesn't seem to matter which one I use; I get the same message.

Is it just me, or is this a universal problem today?

Bev

Not having the problem. Have you cleared cookies and cache?

I just talked to the folks at the "Contact Us" number. They say that they are currently experiencing website issues, and to try again in 2 hours. Not sure why only some people are having this issue!

Guess I'll find something else to do for a couple of hours. Too bad - - - I had some free time & wanted to look at pricing, etc. for the specialty dining options for my upcoming cruise. I know I can probably find all that info here on Cruise Critic too!

I just talked to the folks at the "Contact Us" number. They say that they are currently experiencing website issues, and to try again in 2 hours. Not sure why only some people are having this issue!

Guess I'll find something else to do for a couple of hours. Too bad - - - I had some free time & wanted to look at pricing, etc. for the specialty dining options for my upcoming cruise. I know I can probably find all that info here on Cruise Critic too!

I had the same issues our IT guy said try http://www.scrure.royalcaribbean.com - that works for me every time.

Had this issues on their website for 2 months now.

CT