Flight time out of Ft Lauderdale?

doone

it has always worked for us .. and our flights are usually around that time each time. In fact, we leave around 8am, take a taxi and in 10-15min are there and sometimes we actually get on an earlier flight.

harry

Should be plenty of time, especially if you request an expedited disembarkation time (you can get off the ship early if you can handle your own luggage.)

I would recommend taking a taxi as opposed to the cruise ship shuttle service.

The shuttle takes awhile to load with luggage and people so a taxi is much quicker. And the taxi price is very reasonable.

Have a great trip.

Perfect, noon or 1 pm always worked for us, but as things change in the world I always like to double check with my cruise critic friends, thanks a million, noon flight it is.

POA1, we are sailing in March.....

Perfect, noon or 1 pm always worked for us, but as things change in the world I always like to double check with my cruise critic friends, thanks a million, noon flight it is.

POA1, we are sailing in March.....

You should be OK. I second the taxi suggestion. They're plentiful at the port.

My son once made a 9:30 flight after a Royal Caribbean cruise. I do not recommend that. We have had a few 11:00 and 11:30 flights with no problem. TSA can be a bear if several ships are in port.

Agree with all the posters, we have made an 11:00 flight every time we disembark in Ft. Lauderdale with no issues. Airport very close to terminal. If you have the Global Pass you will "sail" through very quickly. Ask for early disembarkation and take the taxi.