Anthem Dynamic Dining Classic Question

Hi all. I hope someone can clarify something for me. My family of 15 and I are booked on the July 14th sailing and we all have DD classic 6:00 seating. I checked my Cruise Planner and it says we will find out the rotation once onboard, yet a friend who is leaving tomorrow said her first night rotation was listed on her Cruise Planner. Also, if they release it only onboard, will it list the rotation for the whole trip or just for the next night?

Thank you for any help you can offer

Hi all. I hope someone can clarify something for me. My family of 15 and I are booked on the July 14th sailing and we all have DD classic 6:00 seating. I checked my Cruise Planner and it says we will find out the rotation once onboard, yet a friend who is leaving tomorrow said her first night rotation was listed on her Cruise Planner. Also, if they release it only onboard, will it list the rotation for the whole trip or just for the next night?

Thank you for any help you can offer

You'll repeat the first four days throughout the trip. If your going to go to any paid restaurants try Jamie Oliver for lunch ($20) and get a couple appetizer platters...will feed the 15 of you. Great meals there too!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks -information appreciated -our party of 17 leaving on 23rd & we also have classic dining ---also 4 of us elected to try Jamie's -I've seen many positive reviews on that venue --so I guess we are in for a treat

• 2 weeks later...