Dream Wine/Cocktail Question

jcolley

I have a few questions regarding the wine and cocktail offerings on the DREAM. I know the Dream doesn't have Alchemy or the like so I am concerned by the variety/quality of the mixed drinks. I personally like a premium alcohol (Grey Goose, Belvedere etc) and a nicer wine. If I purchase the CHEERS package with the $50 per drink max, what is realistically available on the Dream that would be greater than say $10? Is it possible to find better red wines by the glass anywhere on the ship, such as in the Steakhouse? Do you have to eat there to order wine from there? Anybody have any UPDATED wine/cocktail menus?? Thanks so much for the information!!

Edited by jcolley
hit return too soon

Alchemy is only 1 bar on the whole ship so not the only place to buy cocktails. If you truly like top shelf alcohol then mixing it with lots of other ingredients will take away from the taste.

The MDR has a long wine list with many high end possibilities that could easily be over $10 by the glass.

The other bars around the ship do not have this variety.

I also drink top shelf liquor and wine but I don't have lots of drinks each day so that it works best for me to pay as I go and not get the alcohol pkg.

I am sorry that I don't have an accurate list for you to see ahead of time.

You can always wait until you are on the ship so you can see for yourself what is offered and then decide if you want to buy the alcohol pkg. You don't have to buy it before you get on board.