$60 for $75 in gift cards - Alive again

Galatz

Tonight until 6pm on ebay. Add a $50 gift card and a $25 to equal a total of $75. Enter promo code CruiseN2Summer and it will automatically take $15 off.

If you get an error just keep trying!

Tonight until 6pm on ebay. Add a $50 gift card and a $25 to equal a total of $75. Enter promo code CruiseN2Summer and it will automatically take $15 off.

Thanks! I just used this to buy a $100 gift card for $85. Got the "Email Delivery" one so I saved the $2.99 Shipping.

No error (although I have got the error during this Flash Sale in the past) and it took me 30 seconds total to complete the sale!

Love getting 15% off my vacation :)

#INeverPayFullPriceForCarnivalGiftCards

Cheers!

Jeff aka Recovery Dude

how do you find this? I did ebay.com. but it shows then I clicik on it and it brings up a bunch of things????

Same here. I've been trying since 1:06. Two minutes after this was posted. 3 devices. :mad:

I got mine to work. My paypal account was locked. I had to log into my paypal account and change my password. Then I tried again in ebay and it had me verify my paypal account...then it went through.

I got mine to work. My paypal account was locked. I had to log into my paypal account and change my password. Then I tried again in ebay and it had me verify my paypal account...then it went through.

can someone tell me how to find this on ebay

can someone tell me how to find this on ebay

Log in to your account. Search Carnival Gift Cards. They are sold by PayPal Digital Gifts. Add a $50 and $25 gift card. Check out and put "Cruisen2summer" in the coupon code. Apply it and finish checking out using PayPal.