Fine, I'll Try a Small Ship - Live GRANDEUR Review (July 2, 2016)

I didn't forget about you Bob. I remember you told me about Danney months ago when I booked this cruise. I will check this afternoon or tonight.

Thanks Tim, and I forget I asked about Danney before.:o

OK York, I'm subscribed. Fun is over.

Be careful from here on 'cause so far you are way funnier than I am. We cannot have that. LOL

Never been on Grandeur but Majesty was my first great love, almost entirely because of the Schooner Bar. OKAY, totally because of it.

Edited by JohnGaltny

Reminds me of many fun times in the Crapsody Schooner Bar. Oh wait - I was on it pre-crap when it was simply Rhapsody.

As long as we have trivia names on this thread I'm happy. It's not a villainous review without trivia names.

I'm still trying to get over the horror of a beach without booze. I know it's beautiful but <shudder> it's just so wrong.....

That wonders how long it could possibly take to replace those two pieces of white tarp that blew off in a storm???.....K.O.:(

Good catch Trail. I didn't even notice the missing tarp until you mentioned it.

I was busy thinking about Villain's term "peek-a-boo" and looking at the come shaped windows, only to day dream off to what Madonna wore in the 80s.... All that being comapreable, those windows should not be as "perky";) for a ship 20 years old. That must have been some dry-dock.:p

EDIT: I guess that is how the 3 of us have filled 5 pages of Roll Call, for a cruise 1.5 years from now.

Edited by A&L_Ont

OK York, I'm subscribed. Fun is over.

Be careful from here on 'cause so far you are way funnier than I am. We cannot have that. LOL

Never been on Grandeur but Majesty was my first great love, almost entirely because of the Schooner Bar. OKAY, totally because of it.

Ha! Again, could somebody please punch me in the face for not trying a Vision-class ship until 2016?

Nevermind, Courtney just volunteered to do it.

I'm still trying to get over the horror of a beach without booze. I know it's beautiful but <shudder> it's just so wrong.....

I agree Wolfie. Thankfully, it's only temporary.

I seriously considered smuggling booze to the beach this morning.

That wonders how long it could possibly take to replace those two pieces of white tarp that blew off in a storm???.....K.O.:(

Good catch Trail. I didn't even notice the missing tarp until you mentioned it.

Great catch indeed by the Trailster. I was standing underneath it and didn't even notice it........K.O.

Ha! Again, could somebody please punch me in the face for not trying a Vision-class ship until 2016?

Nevermind, Courtney just volunteered to do it.

I was really hoping that Courtney would not be mad at us for suggesting you try Grandeur.