3 Star Express Deal on Priceline

mystic51

there's currently a 3 star hotel Mia Airport that has a price of $65 .... was $171 guest rating 7/10.. parking, business center, restraurant, pool, fitness center, non smoking. Can anyone tell me which hotel this would be? Thank you! Looking at January 5-7 2017

See if you can figure it out or at least narrow it down using the regular hotel list on PL. Usually can figure it out using star level,amenities and price.

Yes, I've done that.... I'm thinking it might be the Best Western plus hotel and suites. I was just hoping someone else might be more informed..

www dot betterbidding dot com should be able to help you to identify the hotel.

I am amazed that even MIA airport area hotels are going that cheap during peak season this far out.

Best western premier Hotwire $65

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

how do you know it's the best western and not the holiday inn? Reviews for the holiday inn are terrible...

I called Hotwire they said last person that booked got best western premier and I would have a 90 percent chance of getting the same. I figured it was only 65 dollars. I took my chances only 65 got it! I'm happy I've cruise out of POM before I stayed at different places paid a lot more and just didn't want to do that again! Good luck!

there's currently a 3 star hotel Mia Airport that has a price of $65 .... was $171 guest rating 7/10.. parking, business center, restraurant, pool, fitness center, non smoking. Can anyone tell me which hotel this would be? Thank you! Looking at January 5-7 2017

After reviewing different discount sites like lmt, I don't see any airport hotel near that rate. I wouldn't book it. :eek:

Plus..unless you have a car what will you do for two nights out by the airport? Just saying...Miami isn't the place I'd want to go with a questionable airport hotel. Listen to the residents who know the areas that can be scary.

Sorry I forgot to say it's for dec 3 on getaway dec 4!

on hotwire the rate is $69.. on priceline $65. Did you also just use MIA Airport location? I wasn't aware you could call hotwire and ask them, did you use the customer service # or ?? thx

I just checked my receipt. 65 hotel 15.65 taxes Hotwire I called the customer service number and just asked questions. They were nice! I like a good bargain! I booked this cruise over a year ago! It was dirt cheap! Good luck!

Number I called 855-312-2084 I used ref# 163-798-673-88. It said it was a hot deal! Maybe that's why it was 65 and now 69

did you actually talk with someone? if so, what did you ask? also was yours the MIA international airport region? thx again!

Yes I spoke with someone I book on phone with her yes that ref# is for Mia international airport. She said last person got best western premier and I had 90% chance of getting the same. So I booked and got it.

Yes I spoke with someone I book on phone with her yes that ref# is for Mia international airport. She said last person got best western premier and I had 90% chance of getting the same. So I booked and got it.

Thank you, thank you.... I just called and gave them the reference # and he checked and said the last one was the Best Western Premier and I asked if I had about a 90% chance of getting that also.. he said probably a 96% chance. Booked it and yes, it was the Best Western. I was so concerned I'd get the Holiday Inn and I definitely did not want that. Thank you so much for all your help! Great rate, especially for January.... I'm content now!