Best extension cord or extra wall plug ins

sdaughs

I have the type of simple power strip that Chengkp75 mentioned/recommended It has 4 or 5 receptacles which is "usually" enuff for all yer "gadgets/toys"🤓

Edited by Treven

I would make sure it has a UL or ETL sticker. On our recent NCL Escape cruise, the receptacle power goes off when you leave the cabin, unless you insert a dummy card into the holder at the door. But the indicator outside the door will then also indicate OCCUPIED.

Edited by cruzincurt

+1 Easy to pack. If your travels involve int'l land accommodations, may as well add plug adapters

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E0P2GLM/ref=pd_aw_fbt_23_img_2?ie=UTF8

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

+1 Easy to pack. If your travels involve int'l land accommodations, may as well add plug adapters

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E0P2GLM/ref=pd_aw_fbt_23_img_2?ie=UTF8

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Personally I think it's just too small; or rather the cord itself is just too short. I have a similar product which I used on a cruise. I found that with the short power cord, all my charging toys were crowded almost one on top of another. With the longer cord, about 2' long, it provides more "elbow room" when charging things at one time. I can have my iPad and camera recharging off to the side while I'm on my laptop, plugged in, and Photoshopping that days pix. Since then I just use it on one of the kitchen counters, and it handles the plug from the fridge, my Keurig, and my phone.

Just my personal opinion.

Edited by Treven