Anthem - western 10/29

Hi cruisers,

This may sound a bit silly, but we will be doing the 12 night Western on Anthem in October. Since at times, we have a little difficulty walking distances, we were wondering just how far the ship docks from: Coz, Costa Maya, Falmouth, Labadee,(beach/bbq area) Hondouras. We know Gr. Cayman is a tender over.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, is there a bus or tram to get you to the beach in Labadee?

We are not planning any excursions, but if anyone has suggestions in the Port areas, that would be great.

Thanks in advance and have a happy and safe 4th of July!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi cruisers,

This may sound a bit silly, but we will be doing the 12 night Western on Anthem in October. Since at times, we have a little difficulty walking distances, we were wondering just how far the ship docks from: Coz, Costa Maya, Falmouth, Labadee,(beach/bbq area) Hondouras. We know Gr. Cayman is a tender over.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, is there a bus or tram to get you to the beach in Labadee?

We are not planning any excursions, but if anyone has suggestions in the Port areas, that would be great.

Thanks in advance and have a happy and safe 4th of July!

Hi P,

How are you?

I can answer your question:

Labadee: Yes, there a tram that will take you to the beach or different areas. At times there is also a ferry that will take you to Columbus Cove right from the dock....not sure if this is the case always but we have taken it twice and I have not seen it run all the time.

Costa Maya: Yes, there a train/trolley that will take you from pier to welcome area ad back. THAT pier is quite a walk.

Flamouth: Ships docks right at port shopping area. You can zipline from your balcony to the stores. :D;)

Honduras: The last time I was there was on the NCL Dawn and we tendered. I believe they dock there now, but cannot say for sure.

Cozumel: Ship docks. Not much walking, although the pier is quite long. Seen a tiny golf cart a couple of times run by the locals on the pier for a couple of bucks.

Hi A ~ how are you? write me :-) When we went to Hond.we docked there, no tender. I think it was Royal...Thanks for the info. we've done Jamaica so we sort of know what's what there. We see what develops with the other Ports and what we'll do. Say hi to R..

Hi A ~ how are you? write me :-) When we went to Hond.we docked there, no tender. I think it was Royal...Thanks for the info. we've done Jamaica so we sort of know what's what there. We see what develops with the other Ports and what we'll do. Say hi to R..

I will write to you. Its been a long time!