Help with my time dining reservations

Happy Sunday all,

I am trying to make a reservations for my party of 3 staterooms, 7 guests total and I keep getting this error:

"Unfortunately, these reservations cannot be combined to create a single reservation. Please proceed to make separate reservations for each party."

What does this mean? All I want is for all of us to have a standing 7pm MDR dinner reservation. Our cruise is Oct 16, if that matters. Thanks!

Happy Sunday all,

I am trying to make a reservations for my party of 3 staterooms, 7 guests total and I keep getting this error:

"Unfortunately, these reservations cannot be combined to create a single reservation. Please proceed to make separate reservations for each party."

What does this mean? All I want is for all of us to have a standing 7pm MDR dinner reservation. Our cruise is Oct 16, if that matters. Thanks!

Did you carefully follow their directions? I seem to recall I had to link the reservation numbers first and then book the reservations. We had 3 cabins on a cruise from Port C in 2014 so memory may not be accurate.

As suggested, a call may resolve your problem.

Since changes have been implemented to RCCL site, I too have issues when trying to work way around their system. Don't get discouraged, call and ask.

Also you can make the reservations by visiting the dining venue when you board.

Happy Sails to You and Yours.

You know, you don't actually have to make reservations....but with a party that large, it's advisable. I would do it once I boarded...go to the dining room, tell them you have 7 that will need to be seated together. Large parties are harder to seat than 2 or 4....

You can't book the "popular" 7pm timeslot in advance. Do it on boarding day.

Happy Sunday all,

Where all the booking done the same way? I have seen this error if one reservation was booked through a TA and the other done direct through the cruiseline online.

I had the same problem and had to call to have them do it. Even they were not able to link all of ours to do it and had to do one separate from all of the rest. Seems to be a common problem.

Edited by Geeocacher