Carnival Magic June 18th 2016 Recap

civic812

My name is Brad, My wife Kimberly and brother Scott just sailed on the beautiful Carnival Magic in June. We had a great time, this was the best ship / cruise so far for us (Valor and Fascination).

I am making a series of videos recapping our trip and I would like to share it with all of you. Feel free to ask any question or provide feedback, I am excited to hear from everyone!

First is Boarding the Carnival Magic and taking a quick tour!

[YOUTUBE]1V3cJ3yaihs[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by civic812
forgot the word recap in title

Thanks all. I should have the Cozumel video out in a week or so (being back in the real world is tough).

To those going on the magic, you are going to have a great time. Dr. E the cruise director is amazing and the ship Itself is amazing as well. Not only smooth sailing but space and activities all over.

One tip I can offer is to use deck five instead of the upper decks to lay out in the sun. It has plenty of space and very relaxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by civic812

We were in that very same cabin 8363 on the 6/11 sailing. It was my first outside balcony. Loved it.

Oh cool. We were right after you! Great room, perfect location to stairs and only 2 levels up or down to the activities.

Sorry for the delay, Part 2 is now available for your viewing pleasure!

Our first port of call is Cozumel Mexico. In Cozumel we decided to take a short cab ride to Mr.Sanchos. I read alot about it on here and i have to admit it lived up to the hype! We even purchased the additional water park pass to play like children on the inflatables lol!

[YOUTUBE]ks_CpUMfPBA[/YOUTUBE]

Do you have a rough estimate as to when your Belize video will be up? I'm curious to know what excursion you did, the snorkeling looks great! I've already done the cave tubing, so we're looking for something else to do.

Do you have a rough estimate as to when your Belize video will be up? I'm curious to know what excursion you did, the snorkeling looks great! I've already done the cave tubing, so we're looking for something else to do.

I should have it done by Wednesday or Thursday. We did the barrier reef snorkel and starfish island getaway. The reef was amazing and the staff was incredible. I highly recommend it.

Part 3!!! Snorkeling on a Barrier Reef and Starfish Island Getaway! We had so much fun in Belize, the snorkeling was amazing and the beach was relaxing. Thanks again to everyone that has watched my previous videos and feel free to ask any questions about this excursion.

[YOUTUBE]c2uj81016UI[/YOUTUBE]

• 3 weeks later...

The 4th and final video from my cruise on the Carnival Magic. This day we had a great beach day at Mahogany Beach in Roatan. Thanks for watching all of my videos, I hope you enjoyed them! Feel free to ask any question that you may have!

[YOUTUBE]OZgxDbqtZnk[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brad,

Thank you for sharing your videos. They have been fun so far.

We have the same itinerary booked 10/1 with Costa Maya.

We have reservations at Nachi, but after seeing Mr Sanchos in your video, I think we are going to make a change.

I loved the video of the ship, too. She sure looks beautiful!

Looking forward watching Belize and Roatan. We don't have anything booked there so I'm hoping for some inspiration.

Bridget