Spa weekly

If you don't buy it online ahead of time (you can purchase at a small discount 100 days out if in a suite or 90 days for non-suite passengers), then look for a table manned by spa personnel in the check-in area. Sometimes they'll put the sticker on your card right there. Otherwise, I would go straight to the spa upon boarding. They'll give you a short tour and sell you a pass. :D

I have heard that the spa passes are $179 per week if purchased ahead of time' date=' but $199 per week if purchased on board.[/quote']

I would assume that might depend on which ship you are on. I was just on the Escape last week and weekly spa passes were $219 onboard and $199 if pre-purchased.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would assume that might depend on which ship you are on. I was just on the Escape last week and weekly spa passes were $219 onboard and $199 if pre-purchased.

Sounds like that's the case. It was less than that on both the Jade and the Epic, and my Epic cruise was 10 days. :)

Does anybody know if you purchase the passes in advance and change your mind if they are refundable prior to the sailing date?

I believe they are. I would guess they are just like a shore excursion. They charge your card and then if you call and cancel they will refund your money.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Edited by sctexan

^Sounds like it. I'm going on the Jade and mine were the lower prices.

The passes were available on MyNCL 90 days beforehand with the $20 discount if you purchase in advance.

How much were your passes on the Jade? Thanks!