Upgrading July 9th

Hello! My sister and I are sailing on July 9th on Oasis of the Seas. All Oceanview and Suites are sold out.

I have been calling but wanted some experience on this one. Is there any chance in heck that they would do a free upgrade to Balcony so that they could sell my Oceanview (from what I've heard desirable oceanview 10100).

Or is it not even worth the call?

Thanks

Hello! My sister and I are sailing on July 9th on Oasis of the Seas. All Oceanview and Suites are sold out.

I have been calling but wanted some experience on this one. Is there any chance in heck that they would do a free upgrade to Balcony so that they could sell my Oceanview (from what I've heard desirable oceanview 10100).

Thanks

free upgrades are rare. Only way it would happen is if the balconies were the same price that you are already paying.

Thanks

Very unlikely to get an upgrade, but why not call? You never know.

Thanks

I seriously doubt it but, what the heck, it's only a phone call and they can only say no.:( Who knows? Maybe you'll luck out!:rolleyes: I notice that there are only 2 OV balconies left on the site, so ya never know! Maybe you'll talk to a rep in a really generous mood! Pay them lots of compliments when you call! In other words, suck up big time!!;)

I got upgraded to a Grand Suite for free. Well its didnt cost extra, put it like that, as the prices had all dropped. So what I paid for JS -I was able to upgrade to a GS. I was delighted, but I had to call and email a few times till I got someone decent to deal with ! Lol

Thank you for all your replies.

I did just call and there is nothing right now. :(

If you are a member of C&A, I would confirm that your upgrade preferences are set to "automatic upgrade".

If you are a member of C&A, I would confirm that your upgrade preferences are set to "automatic upgrade".

Currently am listed as auto. Still have a great room so no complaints!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Mine are set to automatic for the same cruise. Maybe we can all meet up for a drink! Are you on the roll call?

I would love to but we are not on the same cruise [emoji17] I am oasis of the seas

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app