Is this strange?

topspin1267

I was checking on CruiseTT to see how many ships were going to be in port for our upcoming trip in September. When I check the ports we are supposed to visit it does not show Valor in port. It shows Valor in port for other sailings both before and after ours but not the week we are scheduled. Anyone seen that happen before?

I was checking on CruiseTT to see how many ships were going to be in port for our upcoming trip in September. When I check the ports we are supposed to visit it does not show Valor in port. It shows Valor in port for other sailings both before and after ours but not the week we are scheduled. Anyone seen that happen before?

It is not always accurate. It's possible that the itinerary changed before you booked it and it is not reflected on the website. If your carnival account still shows the same ports I wouldn't worry about it :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the quick replies. Forgot to mention it showed us in 1 port yesterday when I was showing someone how to look up ports but its not showing it today,

It really is strange at all. Cruise TT is very inaccurate. I have run in to that a lot that is why I stopped looking there. There are errors on most of the sites but I use also use the cruisetimetables most of the time.

It's more reliable to look at the websites for the specific ports. They usually have a schedule that shows a few months at a time. If the place you visit has more than one port, you'd have to check each port for the full list.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If it is the August 27 sailing, Cruise It has had it wrong since I booked in February. I think initially it was supposed to be a southern Caribbean cruise, but it was changed over a year ago to Eastern Caribbean.

It really is strange at all. Cruise TT is very inaccurate. I have run in to that a lot that is why I stopped looking there. There are errors on most of the sites but I use also use the cruisetimetables most of the time.

I stopped using CruiseTT a long time ago due to inaccuracies. I find cruisetimetables to be the best for me.

Same here!

Edited by undercat

I looked at cruisetimetables the other day for our stop in Coz, I scrolled down and counted nine ships. But then, when I read each one, I found that Norwegian Epic was listed three times, with three different itineraries! So, who knows?

I looked at cruisetimetables the other day for our stop in Coz, I scrolled down and counted nine ships. But then, when I read each one, I found that Norwegian Epic was listed three times, with three different itineraries! So, who knows?

Yes I know that is confusing. Some of the cruise lines offer a discount if you book a B2B and give that combined cruise a separate voyage number. So you could have a cruise that stops at a specific port. Then you could have that cruise plus the previous cruise (counted as 1 cruise), and you could have that cruise plus the following cruise (counted as 1 cruise). It looks like three cruises but it is actually only 1 cruise ship with 1 set of passengers.

When I see the same cruise ship more than once I know this is the case and just count the number of different ships in port. I think they do this so people that book those 2 combined cruises can find their itinerary on the site and not feel like their cruise is not listed.