Allure Broadway 9711 & 9713 something different

Will be Sailing Allure April 2017 and going to try the Broadway cabins # 9711 & 9713 instead of our normal ocean facing balcony. Anyone been in these cabins and how did you like them. Thanks

Stayed in 719 on deck12 and 12 and enjoyed the view water shows. We could see out aft and the price was cheaper than an ov balcony. No noise problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stayed in 719 on deck12 and 12 and enjoyed the view water shows. We could see out aft and the price was cheaper than an ov balcony. No noise problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much!

Will be Sailing Allure April 2017 and going to try the Broadway cabins # 9711 & 9713 instead of our normal ocean facing balcony. Anyone been in these cabins and how did you like them. Thanks

As delightful as a Broadway balcony would be, I think that you mean Boardwalk.

:)

You will like those two cabins. Good views.

We had 11715 & loved it...so much so that we booked 10719 for our cruise in October. We liked that we could see the ocean out the back of the ship and also see what was going on the Boardwalk below. We didn't feel noise was an issue at all.

60726ff7d08fe51c0546cfb8266a7f14.jpg

The theatre is a bit slanted but as you can see there is a big screen to help seeing the show.

The ocean is GREAT!

116c02977de59a86044d26ff388de171.jpg

Night view of the carousel and the boardwalk. Where else can you have this view on board a cruise ship?

Edited by anandaindonesia
Image not visible.

60726ff7d08fe51c0546cfb8266a7f14.jpg

The theatre is a bit slanted but as you can see there is a big screen to help seeing the show.

The ocean is GREAT!

116c02977de59a86044d26ff388de171.jpg

Night view of the carousel and the boardwalk. Where else can you have this view on board a cruise ship?

Thanks, our view probably want be quite that good of the aft due to deck 9 to you think anandaindonesia

Your view might be different due to location.

Two more things :

- Sounds from the theatre may be loud. But when you close yout balcony door and LOCK it, the sound is bearable. You need to lock the balcony door.

- Remember to draw both your curtains when you turn on your cabin light. People opposite your cabin may not like your "show".

Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I appreciate all the photo's and info to ease our minds. Anyone else have anymore info or photo's I would love to see them. We have a long wait yet, but excited to see photo's and study the ship and everyone experience on the Allure. Thanks:)

We will be on Oasis next summer and have the same boardwalk balcony cabins as you Marcyjane! We also book ocean view balconies but wanted to try something different. Now we get to see where they actually are and what our view will be! :D

We will be on Oasis next summer and have the same boardwalk balcony cabins as you Marcyjane! We also book ocean view balconies but wanted to try something different. Now we get to see where they actually are and what our view will be! :D

Cool!!! Our cruise is April 2017 so will let you know who we like them.

I also meant to ask if anyone that has been in any cabin close to these on the starboard side of the ship if the bed is by the balcony door or by the closet/bathroom. Thanks so much sorry to bug you all. :)

• 1 year later...
We are considering these 2 cabins on the Harmony. We know it will have the abyss in the view, but generally speaking, how did you like these cabins? and in particular the view from your balcony of the boardwalk? Do you have any photos? My email is in my profile under "interests" if you prefer to email any photos and/or comments. Thanks much, Vicki

• 1 month later...