1st Time Disney - Need Daily Navigators (Magic)

cruizer rick

Hi All - New to the boards, not new to crusing. 5 families, with 14 kids total going on Magic 7 day western 1/14/2006.

I know that one of my fellow cruisers (come on - admit it) keeps all their daily Navigators as remeberance of their cruise.

If anyone has them - and also, the daily agenda for the Kids (3-5 age) - I would GREATLY appreciate if you could email them to me - or fax for that matter.

With that many kids & that many adults, we need to reserve our babysitting time very carefully - so an idea of evening entertainment (for both areas) everyday would be a huge help.

Also, what does everybody consider "Don't Miss" ?? - please share. And, I'm always willing to reciprocate on the dailys of my cruises. - Let me know how I can help too!

Thanks

Cruizer Rick

Hello,

I would be glad to email or fax my Navigators to you (from last month). I also went the Western itinerary on the Disney Magic. Best time of our lives!! I dont know the ages of the children going in your group, but I kept copies of the daily activities in the Oceaneers Club and Lab too if you are interested in seeing what they have to offer. My two are 6 & 7. We hi-lighted the activities the kids wanted to do each day and made sure they were in the clubs to do it. The kids clubs were awesome!! We were given pagers upon sign in that we could be reached whenever the kids wanted us. (only paged us 1 time in 7 days!!)They played there most of everyday we were at sea, and when we returned back to the ship from any port. (In Cozumel both kids were bored and begged us to take them back to the ship so they could play in the kids clubs....And so we did and went back Cozumel ourselves!!) <smile> We had the 8:30 second dinner seating so the kids could enjoy the 6:30 evening shows in the Walt Disney Theater without falling asleep. Worked out perfectly! EVERY night they had a new and wonderful show . YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THESE SHOWS!! (Showtimes are 6:30 and 8:30 pm)They were really great!! I would recommend arriving 15 minutes early to grab a good seat! After the show the kids often went back to the clubs to play. There they played as long as they wanted and if they were tired could fall asleep on mattresses while watching big screen movies. They loved it!! My husband and I dined alone most evenings - which I must say was also very nice. We made reservations on line to go to Palo one night - which was one step above, very elegant and the food excellent! In general I thought the food on board was really very good no matter where I ate! I am a small person and yet gained 8 pounds in one week from the pure pleasure of eating what I wanted when I wanted and then some!! hahaha!! Every night we ordered room service (about 20 minutes to deliver) a dish of chocolate toll house cookies and milk as a bedtime snack. You can also order Disney's Mickey ice cream bars with room service (that is not on the menu). We had a wonderful trip and I could go on and on...but if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. I will send the Navigators to you if you will provide your email address.

You can find scans of lots of Navigators at www.castawayclub.com, just click on the Navigators link at the top

Mike

Hi All - New to the boards, not new to crusing. 5 families, with 14 kids total going on Magic 7 day western 1/14/2006.

I know that one of my fellow cruisers (come on - admit it) keeps all their daily Navigators as remeberance of their cruise.

If anyone has them - and also, the daily agenda for the Kids (3-5 age) - I would GREATLY appreciate if you could email them to me - or fax for that matter.

With that many kids & that many adults, we need to reserve our babysitting time very carefully - so an idea of evening entertainment (for both areas) everyday would be a huge help.

Also, what does everybody consider "Don't Miss" ?? - please share. And, I'm always willing to reciprocate on the dailys of my cruises. - Let me know how I can help too!

Thanks

Cruizer Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Kathy,

We are sailing on the Magic Easter Carribean on February 4, 2006 with our daughters <5 and 7> and our nephew (10) We have sailed RCL, Carnival and Celebrity but it is the kid's first cruise. We would GREATLY appreciate it if you could email us anything you have that would give us a better idea of what daily life on board will be like. especially for the kids. Also, can you tell me how many formal nights are on the 7 day cruise? Thanks, in advance, for emailing the information to us. <trader1068@yahoo.com>

Stef

• 3 weeks later...

Archived