Beverage Packages on the Divina

finnkle

Cruisermom2nick, I just checked the MSC website to see what is included in the 18-drink voucher. Here is what it says:

"Beverage card for 18 consumptions, valid for all drinks from the Bar and Wine including wines by the glass with the price up to US$7.50, draft beer, bottled or canned beer with the price up to US$5, canned sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, wide selection of coffee-based drinks, premium teas, hot chocolate delights, selection of call-brand spirits, all cocktails from the Bar list with the price up to US$8, as well as take away ice cream in a cone or cup." Since Purple Rain is priced under $8, it was included.

Thanks for letting me know that Pacifiana! My PCC told me all drinks had to be under $7.50 and so did one of the bartenders at the Divina Bar- hmmm....we plan to get the Classic Drink package in December so I hope that will help us avoid any confusion! :)

Wow, Do they really make that much money on soda's? And I assume you cannot bring your own soda's on board with you. I can see them charging for alcohol drinks but, soda's!! So if you have kids it is better to travel on a Disney cruise then the other lines where they will nickle and dime you. I will have to keep this in mind when I plan my next cruise. Thank you.

Now I know why Disney cost double then other cruise lines -they give free soda. :p:p:p My kids don't drink soda so we are safe here :)