Royal Suite Awaits Email

I just opened an email that says "You're Royal Suite Class Awaits".....mmmmmmaaaaaannnnnn did I get excited!!!! So I then checked my rezzie and it still said my original cabin, which I have no problem with. Did anyone else ever get this email?? Just wondering if it's an advertisement type thing.

I just opened an email that says "You're Royal Suite Class Awaits".....mmmmmmaaaaaannnnnn did I get excited!!!! So I then checked my rezzie and it still said my original cabin, which I have no problem with. Did anyone else ever get this email?? Just wondering if it's an advertisement type thing.

This will explain. I believe this started in May.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass

This will explain. I believe this started in May.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass

This wasn't an advertisement type email....it has my sail date and reservation number on it. That link just took me to the explanations of the different suite classes, which I've seen before but thank you for trying to help...much appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Did you ever get an explanation on this? I leave next Saturday and just received one of these emails. Has my reservation number and status etc on it.

Did you ever get an explanation on this? I leave next Saturday and just received one of these emails. Has my reservation number and status etc on it.

I never persued it as my cabin didn't change. I chalked it up to a mix up.

Dear LORD, I *hope to heck* that it didn't say that!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This wasn't an advertisement type email....it has my sail date and reservation number on it. That link just took me to the explanations of the different suite classes, which I've seen before but thank you for trying to help...much appreciated.

Hope it's true but it may also be an upsell teaser:)