Excursion tipping Question

ekmmom

I asked on the Bermuda board too, but haven't had any answers. We're on the Summit next week and doing the helmet dive and a snorkel excursion. What is the proper tipping guideline for who and how much to tip on these excursions? Thanks!

We have never done any Celebrity excursions, but many snorkel trips in BDA - the folks that run the excursion do not work for Celebrity and if they show you a good experience, a tip would not the out of line. Every snorkel trip we have been on, there is usually a tip jar-5 bucks for a great memory is not bad! We are also on the Summit next week-3 trip can't wait. Awesome ship, awesome destination!

We have never done any Celebrity excursions, but many snorkel trips in BDA - the folks that run the excursion do not work for Celebrity and if they show you a good experience, a tip would not the out of line. Every snorkel trip we have been on, there is usually a tip jar-5 bucks for a great memory is not bad! We are also on the Summit next week-3 trip can't wait. Awesome ship, awesome destination!

I booked the excursions on my own, not through Celebrity. I didn't even think about a jar being there, that makes it less awkward too. Hope you have a great time!!