Account deleted or another web snafu?

vicocala

Hi all,

I just went to check and see if my voyager points had been added for my two cruises of June 18-July 2. Instead, I could not log in and had an invalid password. Is anyone else having log on problems or did they delete my account? That would be odd to do that unless they don't plan on fulfilling their status match program after the initial cruise.

For those who do have accounts, how long after sailing does it usually take for points to show on line?

Hi all,

I just went to check and see if my voyager points had been added for my two cruises of June 18-July 2. Instead, I could not log in and had an invalid password. Is anyone else having log on problems or did they delete my account? That would be odd to do that unless they don't plan on fulfilling their status match program after the initial cruise.

For those who do have accounts, how long after sailing does it usually take for points to show on line?

I didn't have any problems logging into my account using my e-mail address. If your still having problems,,a call to MSC may be necessary to access your account. Points will normally show up between 30 and 60 days after your sailing.:)

I have never been able to login with my email address. I tried to reset the password several times with no luck. After calling, I was told it didn't work. I can login with a booking number though.

Same with me...and it has been a couple of months. I guess eventually they will fix the problem???? :D:eek::o

Same with me...and it has been a couple of months. I guess eventually they will fix the problem???? :D:eek::o

....forever the optimist :).

I can never EVER log in with email. In order for me to see my status I need a booking number. After multiple calls (with long wait times) attempting to fix ( and being told it was fixed) I have permanently given up. My Msc motto is least amount of time on their website the better :).

On the bright side, I know the words to "In the Summertime" by heart. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by BermudaBound2014

Hi all,

I always login with my Black Card number, never an e-mal address, and only occasionally with a booking number.

But that is the UK web site I'm talking about

Just tried both the UK site and the USA site.

UK logs in USA doesn't

Must be a bug on the USA site

Pete

Edited by Skier52

I always login with my Black Card number, never an e-mal address, and only occasionally with a booking number.

But that is the UK web site I'm talking about

Just tried both the UK site and the USA site.

UK logs in USA doesn't

Must be a bug on the USA site

Pete

Thanks Pete! I appreciate all who posted. I used to not be able to log in, then when fiddling around one day I got it working, I'll try again later. 30-60 days? Wow!