White for October cruise & April cruise

I'll be wearing white jeans and slacks next March during a Panama Canal and Caribbean cruise. I've done this many times and so do most women and the local populations. I just avoid white on embarkation and debarkation day because of dirt from all the luggage and crowds.

The Caribbean region does not observe North American prohibitions against wearing white pants before Memorial Day and after Labor Day. Even in South Florida it is not unheard of to see women in white capris, even white shoes and sandals, in our "winter."

My own simple rule is this: If it is warm enough to swim or sun at the beach, it is okay to wear white capris regardless of time of year.

Edited by Gangway Style

Yes, I wear white year round. I live in Orlando so it is very common. Unfortunately, we have to buy what we want by August because everything is winter clothes once September comes along. It's 90 degrees and all you see is boots, coats and cold weather clothes.

I lived here so long and still don't understand why. After September, no bathing suit, tan lotion, anything that has to do with summer is nowhere in sight.

Yes, I wear white year round. I live in Orlando so it is very common. Unfortunately, we have to buy what we want by August because everything is winter clothes once September comes along. It's 90 degrees and all you see is boots, coats and cold weather clothes.

I lived here so long and still don't understand why. After September, no bathing suit, tan lotion, anything that has to do with summer is nowhere in sight.

They bought all those cute, stylish winter clothes and by gosh, they're going to wear them.:D:D:D

What I find just as insane and crazy, is people up north wearing shorts, flip flops and, many times, no coat in the dead of winter. It's just not silly kids either, it's adults, too.

However, I remember back being a teenager and wearing sockless loafers in a foot or more of snow.:p:D