Printed brochure question

Is there any way to get a Carnival printed brochure of their cruises? RCCI, Holland, Princess and Celebrity still offer them on their websites. Thanks in advance for your help.

Contact a travel agent. I would imagine they have them.

Is there any way to get a Carnival printed brochure of their cruises? RCCI, Holland, Princess and Celebrity still offer them on their websites. Thanks in advance for your help.

Not sure what you mean? About 2002, we could still get snail mail from Carnival, as to excursions, ships, boarding passes, luggage passes, etc...My husband never gets on a computer, so he misses those days. You can pull up anything on their website and print it, but, we are talking tons of ink. :)

Carnival stopped offering printed brochures altogether a few years ago, and then later decided to start providing them to travel agents. So now you can only get a printed brochure from a travel agent. Printed brochures are not available directly from Carnival.

This was one of Carnival's brilliant cost-cutting measures a few years ago.

Edited by winddawn

It's not cost cutting alone. It's speed and access. Technology makes it better. All the info in the brochure is available 24 hours a day.

That works for me. It's great. But, for some, like my husband that refuses to look at anything but a hard copy in his hand, it's not. The ink for our printer is expensive. I do copy some things, as want him to have the same level of excitement I get from planning, researching, etc... I am going to look into booking our next cruise with a TA, and if they offer brochures.... Some years ago I did, but with an online TA company. Same thing, everything was just viewable online. Guess it would have to be a physical office.

It's not cost cutting alone. It's speed and access. Technology makes it better. All the info in the brochure is available 24 hours a day.

Well obviously some people still want the brochures or they wouldn't be asking the question. Just like some people prefer actual books vs ebooks. It is a matter of personal preference.

Are you members of AAA? If so, they may be able to get one for you.