XPress Pass Question

JennaS90

Hello!

Apologies if this has been covered in another thread...

I've recently checked in my Partner and I into our upcoming Reflection Cruise in Sept. We only seem to have one XPress pass? Is this correct if you are using the same credit card?

It's the same for my parents but my sister is going on a cruise this month and both her and her husband got separate XPress Passes to print off?

Thanks in advance

Jenna

Hello!

I've recently checked in my Partner and I into our upcoming Reflection Cruise in Sept. We only seem to have one XPress pass? Is this correct if you are using the same credit card?

It's the same for my parents but my sister is going on a cruise this month and both her and her husband got separate XPress Passes to print off?

Thanks in advance

Jenna

That's right. We always have one Xpress pass. We check in together :) have a great cruise!

Hello!

Thanks in advance

Jenna

My husband and I have always just received one Xpress pass and we always use one credit card. Just make sure somewhere on it shows your partners name as well and you are good to go. At the door they will check for both names on that one express pass.

Sue