Freedom of the Seas moving to Pt Everglades

Does anyone know when Freedom leaves PC for her trip to PE?

Her last revenue sailing from PC is a 5 day ending on Nov 3rd

Her first revenue sailing from PE is a a 7 day leaving on Nov 5th

She must be leaving Thursday night the 3rd because MJ will need T1 for her regular 3-day voyage.

I was also curious what time she might leave. Kinda wanted to go down to Jetty Park to send her off one last time.

She must be leaving Thursday night the 3rd because MJ will need T1 for her regular 3-day voyage.

I was also curious what time she might leave. Kinda wanted to go down to Jetty Park to send her off one last time.

Did that when Mariner left, even spoke to Captain Johnny on the radio

I guess I didn't count correctly. Then that's interesting, wonder where she docks to let you off?

Not up to date who all docks at T1.

The sailing is essentially a SUN-FRI sailing.

If Majesty is MON-THURS/THRUS-MON, I would imagine she'll dock back at T1.

Not up to date who all docks at T1.

The sailing is essentially a SUN-FRI sailing.

If Majesty is MON-THURS/THRUS-MON, I would imagine she'll dock back at T1.

MJ is a Mon/Fri and Fri/Mon pattern. That's the problem. :o

FR leaves Port C on Nov. 4 and sails to Port Everglades. OA leaves Port Everglades on the same day and sails to Port C. Both non-revenue cruises and should cross each other -- maybe 2 ships crossing in the night! Edited by SherriZ366

MJ is a Mon/Fri and Fri/Mon pattern. That's the problem. :o

They have had two and on rare occasions three RC ships there on the same day, they will just use one of the other terminals. It was more common when Explorer there during that short stint.

Edited by clarea

They have had two and on rare occasions three RC ships there on the same day, they will just use one of the other terminals. It was more common when Explorer there during that short stint.

Correct, but FR will likely leave from T1 on Sunday, but may not be able to return to T1 if MJ is there. Just wondering who will get priority. Friday's are pretty busy.

Correct, but FR will likely leave from T1 on Sunday, but may not be able to return to T1 if MJ is there. Just wondering who will get priority. Friday's are pretty busy.

It will be a mess if they have to shuttle people over the bridge to get to their cars. Maybe they will be smart and use a different terminal when they leave on the last cruise.

It will be a mess if they have to shuttle people over the bridge to get to their cars. Maybe they will be smart and use a different terminal when they leave on the last cruise.

Did the shuttle thing in Ft Lauderdale once. Left from 3 or 4 and returned to 18.

John, with your cruise history, I am surprised you are asking this question. I would think you would be providing the answer. Considered you The Expert on PC comings and goings. You having a "Senior Moment?" In fact, next to Bob, I look at you as the expert on most things RCCL. Happy Sails to You.

Grace

John, with your cruise history, I am surprised you are asking this question. I would think you would be providing the answer. Considered you The Expert on PC comings and goings. You having a "Senior Moment?" In fact, next to Bob, I look at you as the expert on most things RCCL. Happy Sails to You.

Grace

I'll figure it out, don't worry. :D

Are you happy with the Freedom/Oasis switch to PC or would you prefer that the Freedom stays?

I'm happy with Oasis swap.

Probably not as happy with the Majesty swap.

I'm still curious why there isn't a Saturday departure for Terminal 1

We will be on that October 30th 5-night cruise and chose to park our car at the Radisson. We've never done that before, so anybody know if the Rad is pretty good about picking its patrons up after cruising?:rolleyes:

We will be on that October 30th 5-night cruise and chose to park our car at the Radisson. We've never done that before, so anybody know if the Rad is pretty good about picking its patrons up after cruising?:rolleyes:

When we were still in Atlanta we used the Raddisson all the time. But that was back when they still used Terminal 10. It was always a mess getting on the bus. No defined line and the porters seemed to have priority. :mad:

Our last trip back then we just took a taxi back to the hotel.

I'm sure it's improved now. Terminal 1 seems to have better bus lanes.

i'm sure you will be fine

Hi, Sal!

When we were still in Atlanta we used the Raddisson all the time. But that was back when they still used Terminal 10. It was always a mess getting on the bus. No defined line and the porters seemed to have priority. :mad:

Our last trip back then we just took a taxi back to the hotel.

I'm sure it's improved now. Terminal 1 seems to have better bus lanes.

i'm sure you will be fine

John, Sal may be at your place 10/22 with the Freedom friend's group!

I agree about Majesty. Wish Enchantment was back or a like ship.

Unfortunately there is no like ship, that pool deck was quite unique. We do MJ in January. Haven't been on a Sovereign ship since Monarch left.