Miami excursions

LoWillNJ

yes, we just returned to Miami on the Splendor and bought the hop on hop off excursion from Carnival. It was great. It was 50pp, they took ccare of luggage and we toured the city. We had a 3:30 flight so took the bus to FT Lauderdale at noon with plenty of time to spare.

Yes, just look at the excursions in Miami on the Carnival Website. If your cruise does not have excursions listed yet it will still give you an idea what is available. Usually a South Beach, Downtown Miami, and an airboat tour are available.

Does Carnival still have excursions when debarking we have a late flight and want to kill some time and take us to the airport. Thanks

I did the Everglades Tour through Carnival. It was really good.

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/miami

Notice some include airport transfers to MIA and some include transfers to FLL. So be sure to pick one that includes the airport transfer to your airport.

I did the South Beach excursion with drop off at FLL, and I really enjoyed it. We had about 1-1/2 hours in the heart of South Beach. Time for lunch and a look-see before going to the airport. Sure was better than sitting at FLL all day!

Edited by nwcruiselover

How late is your flight? If you have a LATE flight, you will be at the airport around 1pm or so. If your flight is much later than that, I would opt for a day room at a hotel....have use of the pool, restaurant, tv, and change and shower before heading to the airport!

I would also compare prices for excursion, day room, car rental to changing to an earlier flight!