Confused?? Upload photo?

It has been a while since we have cruised on Royal and we are cruising on the Anthem in Sept. When I went on to enter our info it is asking for an uploaded photo. I didn't have one (being old and computer illiterate) so when I got to the end it had a green check for complete but a big red X and said please take or upload photo to avoid boarding delays.

Also.....how do I print off luggage tags, or will they be sent to me?

So confused..........:confused::rolleyes:

It has been a while since we have cruised on Royal and we are cruising on the Anthem in Sept. When I went on to enter our info it is asking for an uploaded photo. I didn't have one (being old and computer illiterate) so when I got to the end it had a green check for complete but a big red X and said please take or upload photo to avoid boarding delays.

Also.....how do I print off luggage tags, or will they be sent to me?

So confused..........:confused::rolleyes:

The photo upload is optional, if you don't upload, they will take your photo at check-in.

Luggage tags should be available for download at 49 days before your cruise. Same web page as online check-in.

The photo upload is optional, if you don't upload, they will take your photo at check-in.

Luggage tags should be available for download at 49 days before your cruise. Same web page as online check-in.

Thanks Bob :)

• 7 months later...

This is our third cruise on Royal this year, and this is the first time we have been asked to download a photo. We can't even complete the online check in or get a set sail pass. Very frustrating because taking the photo only takes a few seconds and to me is part of the boarding tradition. Suppose with 4900 customers on Ovation they are trying to streamline check in.