Liberty Of The Seas cruise review with 60+ photos and 5 videos!

And that concludes my review of a pretty darned good cruise on Liberty Of The Seas. It wasn't the best cruise I've ever been on (that was probably Anthem Of The Seas) but I give it a solid B+ grade. The Tidal Wave water slide was definitely an A+

I'd love to hear your comments, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

If you want to read reviews of some of the other cruises I've been on, or if you'd like to find out a little more about me and Kellyn, head on over to my web site.

LibertyOfTheSeasAtDawn-tighter-IMG_1782.JPG

This is my review of our recent 7-day cruise on Liberty Of The Seas,

with a special focus on the new Tidal Wave water slide.

Before we get going, I want to start things off by introducing myself...

JimZim-IMG_2389.JPG

I'm Jim Zimmerlin (everyone calls me Jim Zim) and I always cruise with my wife, Kellyn. (Pronunciation tip: it rhymes with Helen.) We're from Grover Beach, California... a little beach town on the California coast about halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. We've been cruising since 1996, and this was our 36th cruise overall... and our fifth with Royal Caribbean.

As a hobby, I shoot videos for YouTube and several of them have gone viral. My two most-watched YouTube videos have been about cruise ship water slides (nearly 90 million views between the two!) so when I heard that Royal Caribbean would be adding a unique new type of waterslide to Liberty Of The Seas, I knew I had to check it out and shoot some video of it.

Also appreciate your photos and videos, happy cruising!.....K.O.:)

Thanks so much for taking the time to post such a great, informative review! We have sailed out of Galveston several times, and are very excited to have the Liberty there now. I will be on her in Sept.....can't wait!

Thanks for this great review. I shared it with our Meet and Mingle group to tide us over till we get our turn in September (hey Rajacks!)

I noticed there is a mini hump towards the front of the ship but it doesn't show up on the deck plans. Do those couple of cabins bump out a bit like the hump cabins by the aft elevators?

Thanks, Deb