Another Cheers question

Luckysll

I've purchased the Cheers program for the first time for my cruise on the Miracle in January.

Just curious...is it a sticker that's put on the sail and sign card? When and where do you get the sticker? Will it be on the card at check-in or do I have to go to Guest Services with a copy of the confirmation?

I was always so obsessed with where our on board account was at, it would really get to me at times. I really like dheers. Some say its expensive, some say its not enough drinks.....i say it brings peace of mind. Will always puchase it, and looking forward to enjoying the new enhanced cheers in 34 days!!!

I was always so obsessed with where our on board account was at, it would really get to me at times. I really like dheers. Some say its expensive, some say its not enough drinks.....i say it brings peace of mind. Will always puchase it, and looking forward to enjoying the new enhanced cheers in 34 days!!!

It was actually the enhancements to the program that were the deciding factor to finally try Cheers.