Park and stay in Jacksonville

Dukesmith95

can anyone recommend a good hotel in Jacksonville that offers a park and stay with shuttle to and from the port?

call 1 888 663 0110 I have done 25+ cruises from JAX and talked with 100+ people with your same question. There are a dozen hotels in the area 1/2 way between airport and cruise terminal (about 10 min) with similar prices and services. enjoy your cruise SEA YA

We were going to do this last year when we cruised out of Jacksonville. After researching, it cost more than $150 or so with shuttle, plus all of them that I called didn't take them to the port until 1 or later. We like arriving earlier.

We ended up staying over night in kingsland, GA, which is about 30 miles north of Jacksinville. The room and parking cost about the same as we would have paid at a stay and park hotel in Jacksonville, we arrived at teh port earlier, and we didn't have to wait for a shuttle when we returned.

can anyone recommend a good hotel in Jacksonville that offers a park and stay with shuttle to and from the port?

I stayed at the Microtel Airport on two occasions. I left my car for the duration of the cruise and they arranged a shuttle service to and from the Jaxport. Had no problems and everything went smoothly. Hotel had a Continental breakfast as well and saved me from having to go out to eat somewhere. I highly recommend it.

I read on the Holiday Inn Blount Island website they no longer allow long term parking at the hotel. Instead they have a package for a hotel stay and a parking pass for off site parking at Jetway Parking.