Tell me About Quest on Anthem of the Sea

We will be boarding Anthem of the Sea next Saturday and I have read a few things about the Quest game on the ship. Can anyone tell me more about it? It looks like fun! Where is it held and what specifically is it?

Thanks in Advance!

:D

We will be boarding Anthem of the Sea next Saturday and I have read a few things about the Quest game on the ship. Can anyone tell me more about it? It looks like fun! Where is it held and what specifically is it?

Thanks in Advance!

Quest is an adult game held in 270. Arrive early without your kids and prepare to have an entertaining time with lots of laughs. Join in the fun!!! :D:D

On our June Anthem cruise, the Quest was held at the Two70. We did not go because it was late and we were very tired that night.

If they hold the Quest, try to go. It is a blast. When we were on the Quantum though, they did not have a Quest game since that CD considered the Two70 with all the steps and fences too dangerous. It is all up to the CD if it is held or not.

Edited by Cruising-Snowbird

Like everyone says, it's held in 270. The 1st floor of the venue is broken into maybe 6-7 sections, and two people are selected to lead these teams (believe it's a man and a woman). For many of the challenges, they are the ones who bring the relevant item to the CD. You can participate as little or as much as you want, as others on the teams will have the opportunity to run up and help their team get points.

I really liked it in 270 - liked how the screens telecast the action and did slo mo instant replay in some instances. Of course, the CD has changed since then and I ended up, in general, really liking him.

Thanks in Advance!

Describing The Quest would take away the fun of the experience.

I have jpgs and video of my husband participating when we were on another Royal ship. When I need a good laugh, that's what look at. (He won't let me show the pix or videos to our adult children...) Even as I am writing this I am chuckling.

PS - how The Quest goes is also a matter of who the "emcee" is -