Princess Transfers

ne1travel

I purchased a Princess transfer from FLL to the cruise terminal but I will not be flying into the airport that day, but rather returning a rental car. I gather that I need to take a shuttle from the rental car return area back to the airport terminals, but I don't know where to go for the Princess transfer. Is it in the baggage claim area? Does it matter which area or terminal?

Yes baggage claim.

Have you thought about renting from a company that supplies a ride to the port? The port and airport are so close together.

Gold Coast Car rentals is right in between FLL and the port.

We use http://goldcoastcruiseandflyparking.com/ and have for many years. They will take you and pick up from almost anywhere in Ft Lauderdale.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

You're cutting it kind of close for winter flying. Make sure you have "cancel for any reason" insurance.

Why "cancel for any reason" coverage? I think just having good "travel interruption" or "trip cancellation" coverage would be enough to protect against winter flying delays or flight cancellations. Cancel for any reason coverage is more applicable to cancelling the cruise before you even leave home for reasons such as illness, injury or death of you, travelling companions or family members and is usually quite a bit more expensive than the standard policies.

Edited by Av8tor

Yes baggage claim.

Have you thought about renting from a company that supplies a ride to the port? The port and airport are so close together.

Gold Coast Car rentals is right in between FLL and the port.

We use http://goldcoastcruiseandflyparking.com/ and have for many years. They will take you and pick up from almost anywhere in Ft Lauderdale.

Thanks for the info about the pickup location. I wish I'd known about the rental car ride option before I booked my Princess transfer! I guess I should've done more research in advance. Next time!