Laundry - Fill a Bag??

wnorman

How much have u guys squeezed in them before

I don't recall but it was overstuffed and tearing. Cabin steward took it as it was as it was not so ripped that stuff was falling out. If our sea day was not on the front end, we probably would do our own laundry. But we are bringing enough outfits for about 60% of the days with the plan to repeat outfits. As it will likely be quite warm, we doubt we can wear too many things more than once before laundering. And if it doesn't work in the bag, we're sending to laundry anyway. Will just build it in our budget as we need our suitcase and carryon for our new purchases...:D

I was actually just about to ask how the laundry works. We have never done the laundry service on a ship but we will be on an 11 day cruise on the Vista in Nov so come around the 7day mark we are probably gonna have to get some laundry done. All you have to do is ask the workers for a bag? Thanks

I was actually just about to ask how the laundry works. We have never done the laundry service on a ship but we will be on an 11 day cruise on the Vista in Nov so come around the 7day mark we are probably gonna have to get some laundry done. All you have to do is ask the workers for a bag? Thanks

There are bags on every cabin. If missing, ask your cabin attendant

Edited by J0urn3yman

Ok...this may sound strange...but can you send underwear etc. Not sure if there are things they will not do, not opposed to washing in the sink, just curious on if that is something acceptable to send.

I also assume everything will be washed and dried in hot, hot, hot...so don't send anything cotton that has not been laudered many times before. Can you request a different temperature??

We will be turing platinum on our upcoming vista cruise so the first time we will be using this service and not sure what is the norm.

Ok...this may sound strange...but can you send underwear etc. Not sure if there are things they will not do, not opposed to washing in the sink, just curious on if that is something acceptable to send.

I also assume everything will be washed and dried in hot, hot, hot...so don't send anything cotton that has not been laudered many times before. Can you request a different temperature??

We will be turing platinum on our upcoming vista cruise so the first time we will be using this service and not sure what is the norm.

Yes you can send underwear (that's about all we send) and yes, it is really hot water. Wouldn't send anything that could potentially shrink. I don't think you can request different temps.