Staggered check in Miami . Earliest time?

ttonnka3

I believe the earliest check in time is 10:00. Boarding varies depending on how soon the previous voyage is cleared. Usually most times boarding will start around 11:30-12:00 or so. Just keep in mind weddings, diamond, platinum and FTTF will board before they start calling general boarding groups by number.

Thank you very much

Is there a excursion table in the terminal or is this only on board? Thanks

Only on board, but that's a great idea actually. It's super boring sitting in that terminal waiting to board so that would be a good way for passengers to plan their upcoming trip and for carnival to have a captive audience!!

Only on board, but that's a great idea actually. It's super boring sitting in that terminal waiting to board so that would be a good way for passengers to plan their upcoming trip and for carnival to have a captive audience!!

They might as well throw out specialty restaurant, spa, and other things out there too. So long as people have their room cards already, they can order all sorts of things.

One thing is, a lot of the port terminals just don't have much room to put things out there. It gets crowded, particularly if the boarding is running a little late.

I for one, would not want to sit and listen to the sales spiels of a CD in the cruise terminal. I hear enough of that garbage when I'm on board the darn ship. Maybe it's fun for 1st timers, but when you hear the same nonsense over and over again, it gets old real quick.

Having different kiosks for spa, steakhouse, inch of gold, etc. set up in the terminal would just use up valuable space.

Just my opinion, if your opinion differs, fine. I'm boarding with the Diamonds and won't be subjected to sales pitches for long in the terminal. You can listen as long as you like.

As for the OP's question, the earliest I"ve seen for an assigned checkin time is the 10:30 - 11:00AM slot.

Edited by evandbob