Nutri Ninga

skyeman27

Wouldn't it be confiscated as an electrical device like coffee makers?

With all the foods available, why would one want to?

Why you ask. To take advantage of Carnivals excellent assortment of fruits and veggies in the buffet. A Ninja does not heat up like a coffee maker would.

Why you ask. To take advantage of Carnivals excellent assortment of fruits and veggies in the buffet. A Ninja does not heat up like a coffee maker would.

May not "heat up" as much as a larger coffee maker, but these things do require a surge in power consumption like any blender/grinder/mixer. Plus, in terms of airline luggage weights these things are worth a week's worth of clothes (or in terms of space in luggage--3 extra pair of heels:D).

Want fruits and veggies? Chew them.;)

I see this is an answer to keep the pot stirred. Pretty crazy to bring one, go collect fruits and vegetables, go back to your cabin to make one. Save the effort, make your next smoothie at home with ingredients from your local store.

I see this is an answer to keep the pot stirred. Pretty crazy to bring one, go collect fruits and vegetables, go back to your cabin to make one. Save the effort, make your next smoothie at home with ingredients from your local store.

You are the pot stirrer. You asked me this question. "With all the foods available, why would one want to? " I answered it, you decided to stir the pot with a foolish assumption...

May not "heat up" as much as a larger coffee maker, but these things do require a surge in power consumption like any blender/grinder/mixer. Plus, in terms of airline luggage weights these things are worth a week's worth of clothes (or in terms of space in luggage--3 extra pair of heels:D).

Want fruits and veggies? Chew them.;)

Thanks for your answer. I drive to all ports and would carry the blender in my carry on along with the allowed wine bottle...

Thanks for your answer. I drive to all ports and would carry the blender in my carry on along with the allowed wine bottle...

I feel like security would see the blades for a ninja and be very unamused.

Mine has a removable blade like this, and it's very very sharp:

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/g/rYUAAOxy8HlScr8W/s-l225.jpg

I feel like security would see the blades for a ninja and be very unamused.

Mine has a removable blade like this, and it's very very sharp:

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/g/rYUAAOxy8HlScr8W/s-l225.jpg

As BeachChik posted these are prohibited but if you tried and used your carryon, it would be a good way to say goodbye to your ninja. A nicer security person, might let you return it to your car. But I doubt they would hold it for your return. Now if you packed it in pieces scattered throughout your checked luggage (assuming more than one checked bag), you might get lucky and the scanner wouldn't pick up the connection and you could attempt to use it in your cabin, assuming you didn't blow a circuit (electrical engineers, please stomp all over this if wrong). But at worst, you'd get called to the naughty room and they would then hold your ninja until you left the ship.

Wonder if someone could bring a battery powered ninja??? Does such an animal even exist?

This made me curious enough to go look. There are some battery powered mixers that are meant for protein-powder based shakes, but they definitely look like they're not meant to be able to blend fruit or anything like that. (See amazon.)

Maybe something like this and a tall plastic tumbler, but even if you charge it up at home and never plug it in on the ship, this still looks like a weapon to me. :)

https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-CSB-78-Cordless-Rechargeable-Blender/dp/B0017W26YS