Ripcord & Go Pro

I do not know about the Go Pro specifically but I would doubt it. The instructor was QUITE adamant that nobody could have a camera with them or a phone and no pictures allowed. They want you to buy their pictures/video and know nobody would if they can just take their own. It's possible if you did it on the last day of the cruise they might let you, since they're not doing pictrres and video that day. It's always worth a try and if they forbid it you just leave it behind with your other stuff.

So, DH is thinking it could be cool to mount his Go Pro on his helmet or chest. Anyone done that before? Guess the better questions is can you do that - any info greatly appreciated:D

You couldn't even wear wedding rings. But all of your relatives can photograph you or film you through the tube. If he had his Go Pro on it would simply record the guy operating the wind in the tube, because you stay facing one direction basically the whole time.

I've been on both Anthem and Quantum and neither would allow me to take my go pro in with me when flying.

You are not allowed to take anything loose in with you when you go in to the tunnel area as it could fly up and cause damage to the fans.

There is no issue with persons standing outside in the watch area and filming or taking photos of you whilst you are having your turn.

I have loads of photo's and video's my husband took of me.

We got on well with the guys, so we would kit up and one of us would stand outside first and film the other and then swop over.

Yes there are ships photographers sometimes when there are flights going on but they are not compulsary to purchase and I never saw anyone from the ship taking video of people flying for purchase.

It's great fun and we loved it, I now fly in the UK as there is a centre about an hour away from home :D