Grand Princes Window Cabins

daveispar

I'm thinking of a cruise on the Grand Princess. I've heard they have window cabins in the aft that have full length windows without a balcony. Is that true ?

I've looked on the deck plans, but, don't see them anywhere. Has anybody stayed in one of those rooms ?

I'm thinking of a cruise on the Grand Princess. I've heard they have window cabins in the aft that have full length windows without a balcony. Is that true ?

I've looked on the deck plans, but, don't see them anywhere. Has anybody stayed in one of those rooms ?

You may also want to ask on the forum dedicated to Princess:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197

No, you have mis heard. There are no aft OV cabins except four on Aloha deck that have portholes. The only other cabins that have large windows are the Window Suites midship on Fiesta deck. Full suite, no balcony. EM

We were upgraded last April to a Premium OV cabin on the Lido deck on the Grand. Can't think of the number, it was on the port side, behind and closest to the Trident Grill. The window was LARGE, the size of a sliding glass door. Cabin was a bit larger, it was wonderful. Perfect location for us. There are only 6 of them, wish they had them on other ships.

daveispar, not on the Grand, but friends of my parents had an aft Oceanview on the Dawn Princess that had a large window. I recall seeing a photo of their friend sitting at the window, in stateroom D740 (Dolphin deck). It's been a long time, but it appeared to look like a window seat. :confused: Impressive for an Oceanview anyway!