Aurea- Embarkation

jtlaw727

Hello- from reading some reviews, it appears embarkation can be a bit confusing once you get to port. We are sailing in a Aurea class cabin and I'm curious on how "priority embarkation" works. Is there a specific time/place separate from general boarding? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hello- from reading some reviews, it appears embarkation can be a bit confusing once you get to port. We are sailing in a Aurea class cabin and I'm curious on how "priority embarkation" works. Is there a specific time/place separate from general boarding? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

In my experience there are devoted checkin desks for Aurea guests and black card holders.

Pete

There isn't a specific time, other than the desk being open (though you may be allocated a time slot when you receive your tickets - this is to prevent everyone arriving at the terminal at the same time). You can join the line for the priority boarding when you first arrive at the terminal. There may not even be a queue if you're there early enough and boarding has commenced. Don't accept one of the numbers being handed out by crew as they are only for general embarkation - inform them that you have priority embarkation. The priority desk facilitates wheelchair users as well as Black Card holders and Aurea and YC guests depending on the terminal and set-up.

Edited by Beamafar