Beverage package discount question

The 20% off for the premium and ultimate packages are showing up under my cruise. (I wish the select package was but for some reason isn't showing up). If I pay for it now, can it be cancelled for a refund if I change my mind before the cruise or is it non-refundable?

The 20% off for the premium and ultimate packages are showing up under my cruise. (I wish the select package was but for some reason isn't showing up). If I pay for it now, can it be cancelled for a refund if I change my mind before the cruise or is it non-refundable?

You can cancel for a full refund up to something like 3 or 4 days before the cruise.

Regarding Select not part of the 20% discount sale.... Just bought the Ultimate for DH (he's so happy :D) with 20% discount. I myself really only drink wine and that makes Select a better choice for me, but it is currently not on sale. I called Customer Service and she confirmed that the Select package is not on sale for our cruise, only Ultimate and Premium. I just need to keep checking back.

Regarding Select not part of the 20% discount sale.... Just bought the Ultimate for DH (he's so happy :D) with 20% discount. I myself really only drink wine and that makes Select a better choice for me, but it is currently not on sale. I called Customer Service and she confirmed that the Select package is not on sale for our cruise, only Ultimate and Premium. I just need to keep checking back.

My wife normally drinks wine, much better choice with the Premium or ultimate

Are you saying that Select is not available at all, or that Select is available but not at sale prices?

Yesterday Select package was available but at normal price - no 20% discount. Now today, the Select package is not even showing up as an option!! :confused:

I am considering going with the Premium package anyway. Does anyone know the max price of glass of wine eligible for the Premium package? Thanks!

Yesterday Select package was available but at normal price - no 20% discount. Now today, the Select package is not even showing up as an option!! :confused:

I am considering going with the Premium package anyway. Does anyone know the max price of glass of wine eligible for the Premium package? Thanks!

Either $12, $13, or $14, I've seen all of those limits. The $14 limit was for cruises out of Europe where the drink menu prices already include gratuity.

• 3 weeks later...

The Select Pkg isn't showing up for my Feb Harmony cruise either. Premium & Ultimate are 20% off but can't buy Select. I wonder if they are doing away with it. DH was able to purchase Select (at 20% off) for Sept Oasis cruise so it seems odd.

DW purchased the premium package for me for our October cruise on Freedom. After seeing this post I went back to see what was on sale. All 3 alcohol packages ARE available and on sale for that cruise. None of the non-alcoholic packages are on sale though.

DW purchased the premium package for me for our October cruise on Freedom. After seeing this post I went back to see what was on sale. All 3 alcohol packages ARE available and on sale for that cruise. None of the non-alcoholic packages are on sale though.

Typically only the Premium and Ultimate packages have been on sale.

Typically only the Premium and Ultimate packages have been on sale.

That is kinda the impression I got reading the thread, which is why I went back just to see. I'm not sure why Select is not on sale (or even available on some sailings apparently) on many, but it is available on mine. I wonder if it is a ship thing or a sail date thing?

That is kinda the impression I got reading the thread, which is why I went back just to see. I'm not sure why Select is not on sale (or even available on some sailings apparently) on many, but it is available on mine. I wonder if it is a ship thing or a sail date thing?

Probably a sail date thing, and it can change. Others have reported the same issue.

Probably a sail date thing, and it can change. Others have reported the same issue.

I guess that makes more sense than a ship thing. I remember a few months ago (May maybe?) reading on here that people were getting discounts on their packages. When I checked at that time for our Oct. cruise on Freedom, no discount. Now, discount. I'm glad I kept putting off buying the package until it finally went on sale :D

Interesting....

No select package at all on our sailing. But sale on other 2 alcoholic packages.

We sail March 2017. I wonder if , in fact, 2017 sailings are the ones posting no select packages, ( maybe Royal is discontinuing them) and those posting the Select package is on sale are sailing before December 2016?

Anyone care to confirm their dates?

Interesting....

No select package at all on our sailing. But sale on other 2 alcoholic packages.

We sail March 2017. I wonder if , in fact, 2017 sailings are the ones posting no select packages, ( maybe Royal is discontinuing them) and those posting the Select package is on sale are sailing before December 2016?

Anyone care to confirm their dates?

10/23/16 sail date. All 3 packages available and 20% off as of 8/11/16.

• 3 weeks later...

We are on the Allure 3/12/17 sailing (Eastern Caribbean) - and they had the Premium and Ultimate beverage packages at a discount. I bought the Premium for my husband and I (we don't care about juices or premium coffee) at $46pp per day. With the 18% gratuity - that comes to $54.28pp per day.

I've seen that the max price per glass included in the package seems to vary from $12 to $13. The Select package only included wines at $8 or less (and it sure seems like there's VERY few offered at that low a price). In fact, when you go to this site:

http://www.******************.com/royal-caribbean-drink-prices

The prices in their drink chart for wines ranges from $10 to $16 per glass- so I have to believe that the Select package allows for wines priced at $10!

What's amusing, though, is if you scroll down on that page for a list of wines by price - the lowest is $8 and the highest is $16. So either the chart is wrong, or the prices for the wines listed are wrong.

We are on the Allure 3/12/17 sailing (Eastern Caribbean) - and they had the Premium and Ultimate beverage packages at a discount. I bought the Premium for my husband and I (we don't care about juices or premium coffee) at $46pp per day. With the 18% gratuity - that comes to $54.28pp per day.

I've seen that the max price per glass included in the package seems to vary from $12 to $13. The Select package only included wines at $8 or less (and it sure seems like there's VERY few offered at that low a price). In fact, when you go to this site:

http://www.******************.com/royal-caribbean-drink-prices

The prices in their drink chart for wines ranges from $10 to $16 per glass- so I have to believe that the Select package allows for wines priced at $10!

What's amusing, though, is if you scroll down on that page for a list of wines by price - the lowest is $8 and the highest is $16. So either the chart is wrong, or the prices for the wines listed are wrong.

Still waiting for ours to appear - 05/2017 - yours 03/2017 that's pretty close. Did it just show up this week ?

Edited by SDA1125