15011 ~ should I change?

mafig

I booked 15011 on Divina mainly because several people on CC liked it, one person said they always book it, etc.

However, now I notice that the suites on both sides of it have that little marking that indicates (I believe) that more than 2 people can be in it.

Should I change?

I booked 15011 on Divina mainly because several people on CC liked it, one person said they always book it, etc.

However, now I notice that the suites on both sides of it have that little marking that indicates (I believe) that more than 2 people can be in it.

Should I change?

I don't think you need to change

I had 15013 and all the difference is it has a double sofa bed, instead of a double sofa.

I doubt very much that there will be extra guests in either cabin next to you.

here's what 15013 looks like, I wouldn't want to have 3 or even 4 in there , too much of a tight squeeze. Certainly not adults , maybe young children, say 5-12 years old might fit, but not many kids go in the YC especially outside school holidays

P1020617.jpg

P1020616.jpg

Pete

As Pete said, the markings just mean that instead of a plain sofa, there is a sofa bed. We took our 10yr old, and it was fine. Not everyone uses the spare sleep space for it's intended purpose! The cabin next to ours had a toddler and a baby, didn't hear them at all!

Most travelling in Yacht Club are couples.