Changing dining times

I have scheduled my MTD reservations for our upcoming cruise in November. I scheduled my entertainment today and there are a couple of conflicts with the MTD times. I attempted to change my dining time and the website will only give me the 3 nights that we are doing specialty restaurants, It does not even pull up the other 4 nights. Does anyone know if/how to make these changes? Thanks for any assistance

I have scheduled my MTD reservations for our upcoming cruise in November. I scheduled my entertainment today and there are a couple of conflicts with the MTD times. I attempted to change my dining time and the website will only give me the 3 nights that we are doing specialty restaurants, It does not even pull up the other 4 nights. Does anyone know if/how to make these changes? Thanks for any assistance

I was able to pull up our entire week's schedule, highlight the day in question, and click the Modify button.

If you continue to have problems changing your ressies on your daily planner, you can call RCI and ask a customer service rep to do it. I have found them to be very helpful when I had difficulty doing it myself online.

You have sailed with Royal Caribbean before so you are, I assume, a member of the Crown & Anchor Society.

Call them and they will be happy to assist you. 800-526-9723

:)