What time did you disembark in St Thomas

My wife and I will be on the Oasis (10/1), and would like to combine Shopping with some time at a Beach, either in St Thomas or St John.

My question is this, what is the earliest one might expect to disembark from the Ship at Crown Bay?

And is it feasible to Shop, return purchases to ship, Taxi to Red Hook, Ferry to St John, Taxi to Beach and still have time to get back to the ship? Assuming we disembark ASAP, spend 3 - 4 hrs of actually shopping, can we do St John, or not?

Thanks

My wife and I will be on the Oasis (10/1), and would like to combine Shopping with some time at a Beach, either in St Thomas or St John.

My question is this, what is the earliest one might expect to disembark from the Ship at Crown Bay?

And is it feasible to Shop, return purchases to ship, Taxi to Red Hook, Ferry to St John, Taxi to Beach and still have time to get back to the ship? Assuming we disembark ASAP, spend 3 - 4 hrs of actually shopping, can we do St John, or not?

Thanks

I would recommend going to St John first and shop there or return in early afternoon to shop on St Thomas. Have not been on a ship the docks at Crown Bay, but I would not want to risk the afternoon ferry schedule from St john to get back to the ship.

Thanks

Presuming your port times are the same as ours for Oasis next March (10:30-7:00), probably. We usually arrive a bit on the early side and are off the ship by the posted time.

If it were me, I'd reverse the order and do St. John's first and shopping last. At least that way you're close to the ship if you encounter any hiccups, and it's a lot easier to cut an hour off of shopping time than getting a ferry to go faster.

Presuming your port times are the same as ours for Oasis next March (10:30-7:00), probably. We usually arrive a bit on the early side and are off the ship by the posted time.

If it were me, I'd reverse the order and do St. John's first and shopping last. At least that way you're close to the ship if you encounter any hiccups, and it's a lot easier to cut an hour off of shopping time than getting a ferry to go faster.

That's a great point about making the Ferry go faster, thanks. Now I just need to convince the wife to shop at the end of the day. Next Question, how late do most of the shops stay open?

That's a great point about making the Ferry go faster, thanks. Now I just need to convince the wife to shop at the end of the day. Next Question, how late do most of the shops stay open?

Just tell her if she agrees to shop after St. John's, she can spend more:D

We were scheduled to arrive at 10am, but were actually there earlier. When I did re-board the ship all of the shops were still open.