QM2 Cabin 6065

Navaleye

Not wanting to keep this Rosalind thing alive forever, and certainly wishing no love to be lost between Rosie and Navaleye, I awakened early tomorrow morning from my napping to a faint and raucous rapping as if someone gently tapping, tapping on my bedroom floor. Tis a roach quoth I, but deeply inside hoping that Ros had fled the QE2 to stay with me, found that it was simply a mouse, wearing sneakers, walking ever so gently across the bulging back of my sleeping pitbull, Heggie. Thinking it was yet another flea, Heggie's back leg was scratching, as if to dispel this demon from its bristly bed, and making a shrill grating sound as the appendage made contact with the floor, brought more than immediate disappointment to my overly inflated ego. After discovery, I fell fast asleep dreaming of the day that Rosie would spread her gossamer wings and fly away to join Threadbrain in a world full of Stella, Dom, and Cohiba and leave the Eye alone in 6065. And the beat goes on.... Threadsie

Thread,

I appreciate your humour, but if you really are that sceptical, why do you spend so much time here? I've had 30 emails in the last two days from people wanting to know more who don't share your scepticism. If I met you I could change your mind in 2 minutes. I will keep this alive for them, if its interesting enough to report the next time I go on a Cunard ship. In case anyone is wondering, I've left the QE2 today, I'm at JFK and she has followed me as expected.

Thread,

I appreciate your humour, but if you really are that sceptical, why do you spend so much time here? I've had 30 emails in the last two days from people wanting to know more who don't share your scepticism. If I met you I could change your mind in 2 minutes. I will keep this alive for them, if its interesting enough to report the next time I go on a Cunard ship. In case anyone is wondering, I've left the QE2 today, I'm at JFK and she has followed me as expected.

If you don't mind, I have a few questions.

Since you don't list your private email here, how did you get 30 emails in the last two days? Assuming then that these emailers correspond with you privately, why bother posting here? Or is this the way you advertise for ... business?

Since you don't list your private email here, how did you get 30 emails in the last two days

May I refer the Honorable Gentleman to one of the posts on the two threads spanning 15 pages on this subject over the last two years which does.

May I refer the Honorable Gentleman to one of the posts on the two threads spanning 15 pages on this subject over the last two years which does.

"Laughing Out Loud" to quote today's youth! I'm afraid that if you deduce my gender from your lady friend's whisperings and/or tappings you are misinterpreting...

Gosh, Eye, I mean, I kind of just, well, you're cool and all. I don't intend to spend so much time here, but, like every time I see you post, it's like this creative rush that overpowers what tiny bit of intellect that I possess takes hold of me and without any power of control my hands start to creep across the keys and these, let's call them words start to flow. You can't possibly blame me for something over which I have no sway. Rosie is kind of like that, huh? Threadfly

Gosh, Eye, I mean, I kind of just, well, you're cool and all. I don't intend to spend so much time here, but, like every time I see you post, it's like this creative rush that overpowers what tiny bit of intellect that I possess takes hold of me and without any power of control my hands start to creep across the keys and these, let's call them words start to flow. You can't possibly blame me for something over which I have no sway. Rosie is kind of like that, huh? Threadfly

I have red hair. So I'm happy to know I may have another life onboard a ship, or maybe elsewhere say, with you, after the current one?

Eye, I find humor in lots of things. You sounded a bit upset. I really have been spending far too much time here. I am super stoked about your whole story though. I'm certain that you do have 30 supporters. There are 10,000 members of the Flat Earth Society! Anyway, I have been neglecting the hundreds of papers I have to grade. It's been great. To all you wonderful people out there in Threadland-----Thanks for putting up with my nonsense. Threadshistory!

"Laughing Out Loud" to quote today's youth! I'm afraid that if you deduce my gender from your lady friend's whisperings and/or tappings you are misinterpreting...

M-L,

That attitude simply will not do.

The answer is simple. It is one of your previous lives to which he/she refers. (LS told me).

David

I've read most of this threat and, personally, I can't see what all the fuss is about. Ghosts are quite common on cruise ships. The one in the photo below followed me around for ages on the QE2 last year. She made several appearances, although she always looked a little faded. She even had the nerve to turn up at formal nights in that outfit but, fortunately, I seemed to be the only one who could see her - clearly standards in the spirit world have become very lax indeed.

J

2004412076477843638_rs.jpg

I've read most of this threat and, personally, I can't see what all the fuss is about. Ghosts are quite common on cruise ships. The one in the photo below followed me around for ages on the QE2 last year. She made several appearances, although she always looked a little faded. She even had the nerve to turn up at formal nights in that outfit but, fortunately, I seemed to be the only one who could see her - clearly standards in the spirit world have become very lax indeed.

J

i saw you walking through the chart room one night on that trip and she was following you feeling your bum.

glenn.

i saw you walking through the chart room one night on that trip and she was following you feeling your bum.

glenn.

Dammit Glenn!

you could have given me a shout! I just assumed it was Maureen trying to get my wallet out of my back pocket.

J

J

Sorry, which one is which?? Jane:D

Archived