Promenade Noise Oasis

Our room is going to be on the 6th deck mid-ship.

Will we hear any parties, etc. from the deck above? I saw a video of a 90's party on deck 5 of the Harmony. Looks like fun. Just wondering how loud the music is.

Thank you.

Will we hear any parties, etc. from the deck above? I saw a video of a 90's party on deck 5 of the Harmony. Looks like fun. Just wondering how loud the music is.

Thank you.

It's loud but not late.

Thank you.

I don't think you'll have any problem with noise from the deck above you.

You will definitely here the music and will be a bit loud. But your view will be great! If you are an early sleeper, maybe go up to deck 8.

I am on the Navigator in January and booked my cabin on deck 7.

Thanks for the info. No changing now - we leave in 25 days. lol Have 3 cabins in a row - one being a GS - not so much thinking about hubby and I but our grandchildren 7 and 3. Julia (3 year old) goes to bed around 8. We stay out until around 10-11 and then mom and dad go out (on the town).

Guess we will find out soon enough. lol

We have had a promenade view cabin on the Mariner class ship. I thought it was fairly quiet. You could hear something going on, but it wasn't bad enough, in my opinion, to be disturbing. Just enough noise to let you know that the parade must have started. Did not go on too late. I guess it depends upon how light a sleeper the young ones are. My husband and I went to bed fairly early on that trip and I dont recall it bothering either of us at the time