Carnival Triumph Aft Balcony - 6461

RedBeard78

Just booked Carnival Triumph's Room 6461. We set sail at the end of August!

If anyone has questions or want specific pictures, please let me know. I plan on posting pictures of the entire room, bathroom, the balcony (from all angles) and the covering of the balcony.

I'll also report issues of sound from the club below.

Anything else you guys can think of?

Triumph.png

• 2 weeks later...

I was in 6434 also, would take it over any of the other corner balconies. The best thing about these two is, you actually have about 3-4 foot of space that looks straight aft, the other corner ones have maybe a foot or less. You will love it. Some people complain about the noise from the comedy club below you, but I never experienced that.

We bought the Cheers drink package.....I dont' plan on being able to hear the night club!

Seriously though, since our room is at the corner, i'm not too concerned. People that have had rooms directly above the stage seem to have the most problem. If I hear it, i'll prop the balcony door open so the wind sounds drown out the bass!

Just booked Carnival Triumph's Room 6461. We set sail at the end of August!

If anyone has questions or want specific pictures, please let me know. I plan on posting pictures of the entire room, bathroom, the balcony (from all angles) and the covering of the balcony.

I'll also report issues of sound from the club below.

Anything else you guys can think of?

Triumph.png

If you are booked for the August 29th sailing this is kind of funny I had that room booked and upgraded to a suite. I would love to see the pics of this room. As well as the club below. I booked it because it appears that the room is over the storage area of the club hopefully it won't be bad!

Happy sailing. If you are on the August 29th sailing very shortly we will be doing our single digit dance!!!!

Cheers!!!

:)

• 9 months later...