Haven restaurant

TYSONBOXER

Is there a dress code for the haven restaurant. Was wondering if you can go to dinner in shorts and a tee shirt or do you have to wear pants and a shirt.

No dress code. You *can* go to dinner in shorts. Most people dress up a bit.

I have never seen anyone dressed in shorts and a tee shirt in the Haven Rest for dinner unless the are 5 years old.

Many people enjoy dressing up or at least putting on a pair of khakis for this venue.

You will feel and look out of place in shorts and a T-shirt in the evening. Others may feel differently, but the Haven Rest. is nicer than Le Bistro. or Cagneys. Put on some slacks and a collar. :)

I have never seen anyone dressed in shorts and a tee shirt in the Haven Rest for dinner unless the are 5 years old.

Many people enjoy dressing up or at least putting on a pair of khakis for this venue.

You will feel and look out of place in shorts and a T-shirt in the evening. Others may feel differently, but the Haven Rest. is nicer than Le Bistro. or Cagneys. Put on some slacks and a collar. :)

I disagree completely. The dress code in the Haven restaurant is the same as the rest of the ship. The only venues that do not allow shorts is the dressier MDR, Ocean Blue and Le Bistro. The Haven is considered like the regular mdr's and specialty restaurants when it comes to dress. I have seen many people dressed in shorts and tees at dinner in the Haven restaurant. The person quoted above is obviously expressing their opinion that THEY like to dress up. The best thing about NCL is that it is Freestyle cruising. If YOU don't want to dress up, not only do you not have to, but you will not feel out of place.

I disagree completely. The dress code in the Haven restaurant is the same as the rest of the ship. The only venues that do not allow shorts is the dressier MDR, Ocean Blue and Le Bistro. The Haven is considered like the regular mdr's and specialty restaurants when it comes to dress. I have seen many people dressed in shorts and tees at dinner in the Haven restaurant. The person quoted above is obviously expressing their opinion that THEY like to dress up. The best thing about NCL is that it is Freestyle cruising. If YOU don't want to dress up, not only do you not have to, but you will not feel out of place.

I didn't say it wasn't allowed, I said I haven't seen it in my past 3 Getaway cruises. I have never seen anyone in a tee shirt and shorts that who was not a child. At lunch and breakfast, yes.

Not at dinner.

And I wouldn't do it. No judgement.

so- from my limited experience - Havent see it and I would not feel comfie dressed down at dinner in the Haven restaurant.

Throwing on khakis and a collar is not "dressing up" to me. Different strokes.

Huge Big Thumbs Up!!!!

Totally agree with your sentiments.

I don't give a damn if everyone was dressed to the nines in the Haven Restaurant. You have every right to wear freestyle dress in what ever makes you feel comfortable.

I have seen many many many people dressed very casually in shorts and comfortable shirt at dinner there.

Apparently the other poster wants to dress up and I encourage them to continue to do so. I and others will not.

Edited by Cruisin&Relaxin